Gaming Keyboard Help

Solution

LogicalProcessing

Honorable
May 22, 2014
Hey there, I have that same keyboard that I currently use and to be honest...its mediocre. If I had done a little bit more research and thinking I would of spent another $20 and gotten this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823126324

Its on sale right now which makes the price more appealing. A friend of mine has this keyboard and I've been over to his place a few times and used it and I think its a fantastic keyboard, much better than the Razer Black Widow.

kamhagh

Honorable
Mar 10, 2013
Razer is horrible , believe me I had Razer its so horrible , not only software is bad and spyware + the build quality + features + feeling + keys are horrible ! I switched to g510 and I love it !so awesome !

BTW here are some options :

G510-s

G19 ( I don't think its worth it, only difference from g510 is it shows the same in color !

G710+ white backlight + only 6 keys + orange around macros! + no LCD + expensive, but you can run over it with tank xD

G105 no wrist no LCD 6 keys only limited backlight options

Only heard about these :
K95
K70
Cm quick

LogicalProcessing

Honorable
May 22, 2014

Razer isn't horrible lets get that straight. You obviously haven't had a Razer keyboard before or if you did you bought it used or pre-owned. I have a Razer Black Widow and I like it. The software isn't the best in the world but isn't the worst in the world. The build quality is exceptional considering what most companies put out. I've had this for 2 years and I haven't had to dink around with it one bit at all. The LED lighting is still as bright as it was out of the package.

You really cannot base your opinion on something when you only have had 1 thing from a company. I've had several razer keyboards and I had a razer gaming mouse for a little while till I spilled my Ice Tea on it :( . (No need to explain why I had to retire it.)

kamhagh

Honorable
Mar 10, 2013

i bought an new anansi, first gaming keyboard,i was actually going to by G510 , 1.5~ years ago, i could't find it, i only found used G19 for HUGE Price , so i was sad and was returning home , then suddenly, on the window of a store i saw a Razer anansi , it looked awesome , so cool, i played wow that time and i knew how awesome will the macros be, + thumb keys , i asked for price , it was fairly good ! i went home , i did a little research on net, and found many good things bout razer , good reviews and ect, finally i bought it but after some time WASD keys had problem, they fixed with firmware update, i also mailed razer that day, anyway after only a week keys start to go bright and oily like ! and typing with it was horrible, i perfected my old Logitech slim ! after a whole month they mailed me ,we understand that you have problem with your keyboard , how can we help you !?

anyway the keys felt horrible , it had problems , software is also bad ,synapse couldn't even recognize my anansi ,

it was competently horrible , i got used to it ,but 29h ago i bought G510 ! its awesome , the keys are so softt and smooth they feel awesome to push ,

sorry for long story , i just love typing with my G510 :D

Solution