Question Gaming laptop crashing when running demanding games, GPU power + voltage limit throttling

May 11, 2020
Specs:
i7-7700HQ
GTX 1070 (mobile)
16GB RAM

Recently, when running Call of Duty Warzone I am getting significant frame rate drops and after a few minutes, my laptop crashes.
When opening MSI afterburner, it is sometimes displayed that the GPU is power limit throttling, sometimes voltage throttling, and other times both at the same time '(No load appears quite rarely).
CPU and GPU Temps range in the 70s-80s celsius +Afterburner doesn't show that there is any thermal throttling, so for now, I think the temps are alright.
The CPU has been undervolted by 100mv with XTU and seems stable.
I haven't changed the GPU voltage so I don't understand how it could voltage throttle.
The laptop is running while plugged in and set at the maximum performance so I don't understand the power limit throttling either.
My graphics drivers are installed with the latest version with GeForce Experience and I even tried installing a more outdated version to see if the newest driver caused the issues, although the laptop crashed even faster afterward.

Help and advice would really be appreciated!