Question Gaming Laptop

Jan 28, 2020
Hello,

I want to buy a gaming laptop but I dont know what the difference is between Intel CPU and AMD Ryzen CPU

I have a budget of £1000-£1200, whats the best laptop I can buy with that money, I dont mind going a little over my budget if thats what gives me the better laptop option

I really really want a laptop that has a RGB PER KEY keyboard and a decent size screen

Could you recommend me the best one and tell me which CPU brand is better between the two

I would like a few different laptop recommendations and explain which is better of those few

Any help is muchly appreciated, thank you

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2020
Intel All the way, But you have to understand buying a gaming laptop is not the same as PC, You get much hotter temperature, Restricted upgrade, but the best thing is, u are very mobile,

If you want fancy RGB then get MSI which they have worked together with Steel SEries, if I am not wrong the GL 65 is cheap now.

I bought the HP OMen 15 2019 ver which has INtel i7 gen 9 and RTX 2060, 16gb DDR4, 1 MNV 512gb and 1tb SSHD. THe price is great.

When I am at home i will hook to my gaming monitor and set of steelseries keyboard and play like a pc, but also when I travel i could take my Laptop everywhere and anywhere I could play games.

Hello,

I want to buy a gaming laptop but I dont know what the difference is between Intel CPU and AMD Ryzen CPU

I have a budget of £1000-£1200, whats the best laptop I can buy with that money, I dont mind going a little over my budget if thats what gives me the better laptop option

I really really want a laptop that has a RGB PER KEY keyboard and a decent size screen

Could you recommend me the best one and tell me which CPU brand is better between the two

I would like a few different laptop recommendations and explain which is better of those few

Any help is muchly appreciated, thank you