Gaming laptops with genuinely good trackpads

al92

Commendable
Oct 29, 2017
Hi,
I've got an HP Pavlion 15-bc350na gaming laptop. It does everything I need it to do and is perfectly capable, but having switched over to it from a 2011 macbook pro a few years back, one thing I've never got on with, and still hate about it, is the appalling trackpad and keyboard. The keyboard feels cheap and clunky and the trackpad is really un-responsive (even at high sensitivity), tap to click is intermittent and the click feels like a proper cheap laptop compared to the macbook.

At some point in the next few months I'd like to upgrade, and daft as it sounds, my primary requirement (alongside the spec) will be a really good quality trackpad and keyboard - I'll be using it for work as well as personal and there will be plenty of times when I won't be able to use a separate mouse with it.

I used an HP Probook recently and the pad on that seemed really good but as far as I'm aware they don't come in gaming configuration.

Can anyone recommend from experience a Windows gaming laptop with a trackpad that has a similar feel and response to a MacBook? Cheers!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS