Gaming Laptops

Jun 29, 2019
Hello to everyone, just wanted to ask a quick question, i am really into buying a new laptop for programming and gaming into esports title like csgo, League of Legends, Apex, Fortnite and Fifa, the most demanding being Apex, Fifa and fortnite. I am a budget gaming laptop in a range of 550 euros to 600 euros, like a HP pavilion with i5 8300h and a GTX 1050 4gb, or an ASUS FX505DY with ryzen 5 3550h and RX560x, The IT people that work in local IT shops in my city were telling me not to buy HP cuz of build quality, warranty of 1 year, but i reckon the i5 8300h is at least 10% better than the r5 3550h and the 1050 4gb is 5% better than the rx560x and colling are good at both, but AMD handels higher temps. Are these thing about the HP true?

WildCard999

Titan
Herald
The only issue I've had with HP laptops is the massive amount of bloatware preinstalled onto them but once that gets cleared up they run well and the friends/family that have them have lasted 5+ years without issue (mostly general use with flash games).

Jun 29, 2019
The only issue I've had with HP laptops is the massive amount of bloatware preinstalled onto them but once that gets cleared up they run well and the friends/family that have them have lasted 5+ years without issue (mostly general use with flash games).
At my local shops the laptop comes w/o windows installed, so its up to me to install it and with all the drivers from the manufactures site

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS