Gaming Mice and Keyboard Options

Fengzhu88

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2013
So I've ordered a new build and need a new gaming mouse and keyboard to go along with it. I've been looking around and have seen that generally speaking that Logitech makes both good mice and keyboards for gaming in general. I've also been looking at Corsair, along with Steelseries and Razer. Here are the list of Mice that I've been looking at:

Razer Deathadder Elite
Logitech G903 Lightwave
SteelSeries Rival 310
Corsair Glaive RGB
Corsair Dark Core RGB

The lightwave is pretty expensive and I'm not sure about the Dark Core since its wireless and apparently needs an additional charging pad(Not sure about that though). The keyboards I've been looking at:

Razer Black Widow Ultimate
Logitech G910 Orion Spark
Corsair K70 Lux/Rapidfire
Corsair K95 Platinum

I really like the Corsair keyboards and love the looks of the Logitech. Any suggestions as to which keyboard and mouse setup to get? I play all types of games including MOBA's, MMO's, FPS, and strategy among others. Thanks.

Kalevra

Reputable
Mar 14, 2015
Nobody can really give you a correct answer for the mouse. There are to many factors to consider. Like hand size and what type of mouse shape you prefer. Your best bet is to go to a store and feel their mice. As for keyboards, I'm using an old HP from twenty years ago.

I have both the G903 with Powerplay setup, and the standard Corsair Dark Core RGB (non Qi charging) on 2 PCs. The RGB SE is deddigned for Qi charging, not standard RGB version. Both are high quality, but for me, the connectivity/response and comfort of G903 is superior. The CUE software is rough for Corsair and buggy. Also have K63 Wireless/Lapboard combo on same PC with Dark Core RGB. Mouse tracking issues on occasion, and typing issues on K63 sometimes. Not deal breakers but annoying given the cost.

Fengzhu88

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2013
Have also been looking into the Roccat Kone Aimo. I really like the aesthetic's of it, but I've heard it's quite heavy. I think I've played with heavy mice before and it didn't really bother me that much. Right now I'm pretty stuck on the K95 Platinum for the keyboard. Tried all of them at the local Best Buy and that one was actually quite amazing. The other one's were pretty great too, but I like the looks and the feel of the K95 the best.

Any other suggestions?

TRENDING THREADS