Question Gaming monitor 1440 144hz refresh 1m response? Need some advice and help!

Derangerous

Reputable
Aug 19, 2016
Mkay I have a 3900x cpu and will be upgrading to the 3950x if things make sense there. 64gig ram, two 1080ti's. Right now I have some pretty medicore monitors and I am looking for around 27" or more. I Prefer flat screens, but dont see why curve would be a bad choice either. I would love to have a 1440 resolution with 144hz refresh and 1m response. I have a fair decent budget to work with and I am looking to dual screen since I enjoy gaming and working on the side as well. Any help? suggestions?

This is a family friendly site.
Mind your language.
Lutfij

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
You're going to need to mention what you're currently working with in terms of a display, what your budget is, where you're located and what your preferred site for purchase is?

Just for the sake of relevance, you have a GPU to push the amount of pixels you're looking for on a larger monitor?

Derangerous

Reputable
Aug 19, 2016
I am working with some samsung 1080 LED monitor 60hz and a asus 75htz 1080. Sooo its okay, but could be better. I am looking to spend about 750 more or less. I am located in California. As for place to buy I like my Amazon, but it isnt a must. Just where I prefer. Like I said I am running two MSI gaming X 1080 ti's