Gaming Monitor guide

Graphic_designer

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2015
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a gaming monitor but i'm just lost by seeing how many monitors are there. I just want a decent looking monitor with freesync, IPS and more then 60 hz refresh rate. Please help me i'm really confused.

Solution
Your 390 isn't really enough for 1440p/144 so I'm suggesting 1080p. 75hz isn't worth anything more than 60hz and anything 100hz+ is $500+ for ips plus nothing lower than 1080 ultrawide. But this va still beats them visually and costs less. You don't get those black levels and contrast on anything but va and only oled can beat it. This is a true 8 bit monitor for better color accuracy and gamut.
https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-24-Inch-Curved-Monitor-C24FG70/dp/B01M1DEEYP
Your 390 isn't really enough for 1440p/144 so I'm suggesting 1080p. 75hz isn't worth anything more than 60hz and anything 100hz+ is $500+ for ips plus nothing lower than 1080 ultrawide. But this va still beats them visually and costs less. You don't get those black levels and contrast on anything but va and only oled can beat it. This is a true 8 bit monitor for better color accuracy and gamut.
https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-24-Inch-Curved-Monitor-C24FG70/dp/B01M1DEEYP

Solution

Graphic_designer

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2015

Thank you for replying. Just one last thing. Can you compare this monitor with lg 24mp68vq. Im not an expert of course i just love the way lg looks.

Graphic_designer

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2015

I love having good colors because i do a bit of designing and watching movies is fun. So i dont wanna use anything else then IPS. Anyway thank you for replying to my questions.

Ips is not the best in color. I clearly gave you an example. You may have heard the blanket statement of how ips has great color accuracy but there are ips monitors that are even worse than an average tn. You will even find tn+ monitors beating higher end ips panels. You need to compare the actual monitor in question and ignore what panel type it is.