Question Gaming Monitor Recommendations for RTX3090

ChemWizard

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2012
I just got my RTX3090 and would like to find a 4K monitor that will push the limits of my card, 4K, 144Hz, 1 ms response time and >32" for screen size. Any recommendations? Thanks!

ChemWizard

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2012
No budget really. Are you talking about actual TVs and not Ultra Gear monitor, i also dont want to go really big because i will be using this on a desk and playing on my gaming chair

instawookie

Commendable
Jun 13, 2021
I literally been on this hunt for a while and found my blessing and I'm loving it. I ended up buying the Aorus Fv43u , they do have a Fi32u which is a 32 inch version and an IPS panel instead of a VA,. I probably went a little larger than needed but I'm using this for an xbox series X also for the hdmi 2.1 , https://ibb.co/VYG7B2k as far as gaming with it on a 3090, my machine had no issues. I tried Red dead 2 maxed and averaged 70-80 mostly and some dips into the 60's if you ran down rivers and what not. The only real quirk with the monitor and this applies for the 32 as well the hdmi 2.1 doesn't operate at the full 48gpbs testing on both showed it was limited to 24 gpbs if I remember right. Its not enough to steer me away though beings console I take a little less serious so the hdmi issue is less of a problem , and i just run display port for the PC. Also if curious the adaptive freesync will let you enable Gsync for your monitor if thats a must have for you.