Gaming mouse advice

ryanmm

Commendable
Feb 8, 2017
I have a Razer Deathadder Elite that will not change color and dpi and Razer won't send me another one because I bought it off of Ebay. I felt the mouse was a tiny bit too big for me, but I kinda gotten used to it. I don't want to buy again from Razer because they won't send me another one even though my warranty won't expire until 2019. Should I just buy another one or a different mouse?

Solution
if you play fps like me buy logitech , forget about razer . their top notch mouse ouroboros was designed to look like the batmobile .
logitech is much more practical it will fill your hands and give you grip !

jimmyEatWord

Respectable
Mar 10, 2016
if you play fps like me buy logitech , forget about razer . their top notch mouse ouroboros was designed to look like the batmobile .
logitech is much more practical it will fill your hands and give you grip !

Solution

jimmyEatWord

Respectable
Mar 10, 2016
not to mention .. if you buy a wireless razer mouse and make 2 accounts on synapse with the same mouse , the wireless won't work !

that means you can never try your wireless razer on another computer , like your friend's or your dad's ..

and there's no option to delete accounts or go back to the previous settings .

razer is next to alienware

mwryder55

Distinguished
I replaced my Deathadder Chroma with a Corsair Harpoon RGB when the Deathadder started double clicking every time I pressed the left button. Since this was my second Razer product to die an early death I tried the Corsair. It had the same layout and feel as the Deathadder but cost about $20 less.

ryanmm

Commendable
Feb 8, 2017

I heard Zowie is pretty good also, any thoughts? I also like to play H1z1 and battlegrounds. Would logitech be good for these games also

jimmyEatWord

Respectable
Mar 10, 2016

i own a mid range , mid range to lower range , logitech mouse and the grip is very good . corsair must be good too .. the mouse i currently own is much much better than the best razer has to offer : ouroboros . razer is at best for RPG games like WOW

jimmyEatWord

Respectable
Mar 10, 2016
in tom's guide it says corsair 's mouse is best for fps games , but we don't have corsair in our country at least not that specific model ..

i use logitech , it's a singaporean brand and it's very good , their design is complete and it will fulfill you in every sense

i also have three 3 , razer mice and i can say it's not good anymore .. it used to be good

TRENDING THREADS