Gaming mouse help

Toysoldiers35

Reputable
Nov 7, 2015
Hi, I play games like League of Legends and black ops 3 and am looking to upgrade my mouse. Personally I like well placed buttons. I hate the Naga series because I really only need 4 buttons max. I like a nice feel and a great sensor with grip. Hope to get some feedback.

Solution
i personally could not love my logitech proteus core more. it has a few more buttons than you might be looking for, but you dont have to use them all and they dont get in the way. however, as for more hardcore fps players i hear a lot of good about the more barebones options. if you look up something like "best pc mice 2016" you'll likely see a lot of options and get a good explaination of why people like them.

something like....http://www.tomsguide.com/us/best-gaming-mice,review-2220.html

galeener

Distinguished
I know you don't want all the buttons but i use the naga hex it has 6 on the side and works pretty well for me and I fat finger stuff a lot plus have arthritis and still the mouse is comfortable and the buttons are in an easy pattern.

cosmoji

Reputable
Aug 7, 2015
i personally could not love my logitech proteus core more. it has a few more buttons than you might be looking for, but you dont have to use them all and they dont get in the way. however, as for more hardcore fps players i hear a lot of good about the more barebones options. if you look up something like "best pc mice 2016" you'll likely see a lot of options and get a good explaination of why people like them.

something like....http://www.tomsguide.com/us/best-gaming-mice,review-2220.html

Solution

DeadlyDays

Honorable
Mar 29, 2013
if you can get over the oversensitivity issues I have with the optical sensor the mad catz actually have nice button placement. (but srsly, my subwoofer if it is even on causes the mouse to wander the screen ever so slightly due to vibrations) Took me over an hour to figure it out, was misclicking buttons somehow because the mouse would move ever so slightly off the button as I clicked.