Question Gaming Mouse LEDs

doug_c

Honorable
Oct 26, 2018
I just got a Sades Q6 gaming mouse which seems fine, with one issue. It has LEDs all over it which I wouldn't mind. But it constantly cycles between four colors which is distracting. I couldn't find any options in settings to set the mouse to one color or even turn off the LEDs. I tried the Sades website to see if there was software I could download to control mouse setting but my malware software keeps giving me warnings when I try to load their drivers page.

Anyone have any idea how to set the LEDs on this mouse to just one color or how to turn the LEDs off entirely.

thanks

turn off your security software and download the necessary package.
any cheap site can set off these stupid security programs. usually with nothing to even be concerned about. it's just related to their certificates not being filed with the software.

drivers alone won't allow LED control, you need their actual control software.

I just got a Sades Q6 gaming mouse which seems fine, with one issue. It has LEDs all over it which I wouldn't mind. But it constantly cycles between four colors which is distracting. I couldn't find any options in settings to set the mouse to one color or even turn off the LEDs. I tried the Sades website to see if there was software I could download to control mouse setting but my malware software keeps giving me warnings when I try to load their drivers page.

Anyone have any idea how to set the LEDs on this mouse to just one color or how to turn the LEDs off entirely.

thanks
Download the software from the website the reason your being sent to a antivirus screen is because the webpage for Sades downloads is a open source page basically

doug_c

Honorable
Oct 26, 2018
turn off your security software and download the necessary package.
any cheap site can set off these stupid security programs. usually with nothing to even be concerned about. it's just related to their certificates not being filed with the software.

drivers alone won't allow LED control, you need their actual control software.

Okay I did.

Sades doesn't even have my mouse listed on their mouse page.

Guess I live with flashing neon lights, good thing I don't have epilepsy.

Reactions: white.a.drew
Guess I live with flashing neon lights
The Sades g6 mouse is controlled by most system lighting software
what motherboard are you using?
ASUS's Armoury Crate supports a lot of 3rd party hardware, though Aura Creator hasn't been working correctly for some time.
MSI, Gigabyte, AsRock all have their own options for this type of control.