Gaming Mouse Suggestions?

Mitch1999

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
My mouse recently broke and it was a cheap £15 gaming mouse as I didn't have a big budget for such things at the time of buying. However I can now afford a higher quality mouse and I have done some research only to find that it's more or less down to preference. The two I am looking at currently are the Razer Mamba Tournament Edition or the ASUS ROG Gladius II. Can someone tell me which of these is best or suggest another mouse that would be good. (I mainly play shooters more specifically Rainbow Six Siege and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds so keep that in mind when suggesting other mice or telling which of the two I said is best). Thank you for any suggestions.

Solution
I use a Logitech G502 and it's honestly the best mouse I've owned. A lot of other gamers agree too, it has great grip+control and it also has weights inside which you can take in or out depending on how heavy you prefer the mouse to be. Also plenty of extra buttons you can control, and great software. Look at some reviews, I'm sure you'll understand what I mean. The only downside I'd say though would be the size of the mouse, it's quite large in comparison to some others.

n9neman

Honorable
Aug 2, 2014
Some mice that I have used in the past and really enjoyed were the Zowie FK1 and the Razor Deathadder. I really suggest the Zowie FK1 personally, but there are some newer mice you may instead want.

LudazTV

Honorable
Jun 27, 2017
I use a Logitech G502 and it's honestly the best mouse I've owned. A lot of other gamers agree too, it has great grip+control and it also has weights inside which you can take in or out depending on how heavy you prefer the mouse to be. Also plenty of extra buttons you can control, and great software. Look at some reviews, I'm sure you'll understand what I mean. The only downside I'd say though would be the size of the mouse, it's quite large in comparison to some others.

Solution

LudazTV

Honorable
Jun 27, 2017
It's up to you but I don't recommend getting a Razer mouse - because, well, it's Razer. Imo, Razer is like the Apple of peripherals. Everyone knows they're not as good as most other companies but people get it anyway just because of the brand. I used to be a Razer fanboy, then I stopped focusing on looking good and focused on performance and durability.