gaming on this pc

Filip Trusk

Reputable
Jan 20, 2015
Hello. Just want to know on which settings can i run these games: Alan wake, la noire, the evil within, dying light, resident evil 6, resident evil revelations 2, ac unity, resident evil 4 hd and resident evil hd remastered, payday 2, watch dogs, max payne 3. My specs:
CPU: AMD FX 6350 3.9 GHZ
GPU: GTX 760
8 GB DDR3. So which settings in this games and which fps. Ac unity(im looking atleast for medium settings at 900p and 30 fps) For other can u tell me pls.

WildCard999

Titan
Most of those "gameplay" vids with lower end systems could be fake as well (why ppl would do it is beyond me but you never know). I would trust a source like Game-Debate (check there comments on the bottom as well since they can sometimes give good advice on how to run a game better) or system requirement labs which has a "system testing" program.

I know AC:Unity will be a tough one to run, I have to lower the res/settings under 1080P on a mini-itx system using the I5 4590 and GTX750ti just to get it to run around 30FPS. Dying light is another that you might need to play with the graphics to get it to run good. The others should be fairly easy to run @900P.

WildCard999

Titan

Also if you put your specs in on Game Debate without making a profile it automatically assumes your playing on a 1080P screen which is why some of the games weren't showing up with the correct settings or saying that your cpu wasnt good enough. Try making a profile and rechecking those games.