Gaming PC BSOD or freeze often, large number of error codes, freezing during gaming. Trouble Diagnosing problem

eackerman09

Commendable
Jul 24, 2016
Hello all,

First and foremost, here is a link to all of my dump files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ajm0FmzIR30Of-KUMevocmEFJ9A

In January I ordered parts and assembled a gaming PC, but ever since have been having crashes. They were more infrequent early on, with a certain game I was playing, but since I've tried playing other games they have been much more frequent, and occur when I'm not gaming at all as well (just web browsing, watching videos, etc). I also get freezes during gaming, not just BSOD's.

I've tried a number of tests: Memtest, checking temperatures, tried the RAM in different slots and each individual RAM, checkdsk, driver verifier and playing around with drivers making sure they're up to date etc. So far, no leads.

In May, I did a full OS re-install, and I'm still getting all of the same crash errors. Any ideas on potential problems? Hardware, Software? If it's hardware I can start ordering new parts and try replacements, but wanted to ask before disassembling my machine and doing so. Thanks in advance for any input provided. Hoping I posted this in the correct place.

If you need me to post the specifics on my hardware, I'll gladly provide.

Solution
Hello... APPs Calls can cause them... and OS Calls can cause them... and hardware can cause them... We need to fix/look at them in that order first.

1) Do you have any RED or Yellow marks in your Control panel-Device manager?
2) kernel 41 errors mean the OS was not properly shut down... either by You OR the hardware.

Here is the Windows Event Viewer debug screen.

You NEED to be logged on as administrator to the OS...

let's see what the OS is reporting as the error... Right click computer-manage-System Tools-Event Viewer-Windows logs-system.... Click on the "RED" "Critical" errors, for more information... and files/drivers/Apps, comments/suggestions/information, General/Details associated with them B )

Expanding Window panes...
Hello... APPs Calls can cause them... and OS Calls can cause them... and hardware can cause them... We need to fix/look at them in that order first.

1) Do you have any RED or Yellow marks in your Control panel-Device manager?
2) kernel 41 errors mean the OS was not properly shut down... either by You OR the hardware.

Here is the Windows Event Viewer debug screen.

You NEED to be logged on as administrator to the OS...

let's see what the OS is reporting as the error... Right click computer-manage-System Tools-Event Viewer-Windows logs-system.... Click on the "RED" "Critical" errors, for more information... and files/drivers/Apps, comments/suggestions/information, General/Details associated with them B )

Expanding Window panes and Posting screen images from here will help me, help you faster... But copy and posting text will work too B )

Solution