Gaming PC build, €1000 budget

Nov 18, 2018
Approximate Purchase Date: Hopefully in time for Cyber Monday (I know, cutting it close) if not then before Christmas.

Budget Range: €1000 after shipping (hopefully)

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Gaming mostly, college work and photo/video editing. The types of games I would like to be playing would be Arma III, Rainbow Six Seige, CSGO, GTAV, Fortnite, all on high settings with good FPS.

Are you buying a monitor: No, I already have a keyboard, mouse, and monitor.

Do you need to buy OS: No I have a copy of Windows.

Location: City, State/Region, Country - I'm based in Ireland, not sure if there are any regulations on shipping and all that.

Parts Preferences: To be honest I'm not pushed, I just need something that will run what I need it to run with ease. I'm not fussed about branding.

Overclocking:
Probably not, not too experienced in it yet.
SLI or Crossfire: Not sure
Your Monitor Resolution: 1280x1024

Additional Comments: Preferably a quieter fan. I will mostly be using this for gaming and college work as stated before. I would like to be running these games on the highest settings with stable frames. If this isn't possible with the budget I have then please let me know, it's been a while since I've looked into anything like this.

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: I'm upgrading from my current PC which is really outdated and can't run any of the games I wish to play. I want to dive back into the world of PC gaming and I need a new PC to do that.