Muhammad_161

Prominent
Apr 20, 2017
Hellp,
I am thinking of building a gaming pc with following componenets
please guide if they are compatible with each other or not
GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming GV-N1080G1 GAMING-8GD Video Card
RAM: KINGSTON DDR 4 RAM 4-GB X 4
CPU cooler: DEEPCOOL Cooler Master MA610P RGB CPU Air Cooler 6 CDC Heat Pipes Master Fan 120mm Intel/AMD AM4 Support
Case: NZXT Phantom White Steel / Plastic Enthusiast ATX Full Tower Computer Case PHAN-001WT
CPU: INTEL 6700K CORE I7 4.2GHZ 8MB LGA1151
MOBO: GIGABYTE H110M-S2PH (DDR4) LGA-1151 M/
PSU: CORSAIR Vs650 - Power Supply - 650 Watt
HDD: SEAGATE BarraCuda - 1TB, 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Thanks

Solution
All those parts SHOULD be compatible, though I would make a few changes to it if I were building it myself. First of all, if you're using the PC for gaming, then a current i5 would be FAR better for your use case. Use the savings from that swap to invest in a reasonably sized SSD, and a higher quality PSU, possibly something from SeaSonic. Also, ditch the cooler and go for something like the H7 from Cryorig.
All those parts SHOULD be compatible, though I would make a few changes to it if I were building it myself. First of all, if you're using the PC for gaming, then a current i5 would be FAR better for your use case. Use the savings from that swap to invest in a reasonably sized SSD, and a higher quality PSU, possibly something from SeaSonic. Also, ditch the cooler and go for something like the H7 from Cryorig.

Solution