Gaming PC Build

Solution
There are a few things I would change personally.
I'd swap out the WD Caviar Blue HDD with a WD Caviar Black due to faster read/write speed and a slightly higher price.
Another option for the mobo would be the Gigabyte Z170MX Gaming 5, as it is a great midrange board, and even has 3 PCIE slots for SLI setups. USB 3.0 and 4x ram slots are also features, which get you futureproofed on a budget.
In terms of graphics cards, the GTX 970 is a better option for a similar price. Nvidia's cards are more optimised for games nowadays, and have excellent drivers and software.
There are a few things I would change personally.
I'd swap out the WD Caviar Blue HDD with a WD Caviar Black due to faster read/write speed and a slightly higher price.
Another option for the mobo would be the Gigabyte Z170MX Gaming 5, as it is a great midrange board, and even has 3 PCIE slots for SLI setups. USB 3.0 and 4x ram slots are also features, which get you futureproofed on a budget.
In terms of graphics cards, the GTX 970 is a better option for a similar price. Nvidia's cards are more optimised for games nowadays, and have excellent drivers and software.

Solution