[SOLVED] Gaming pc freezes when I’m not gaming

Dec 2, 2018
Hello guys, I need your help with this issue

Recently I finished adding the last components to my gaming pc. Now when I try to surf the web or do an usual task in windows it freezes completely. Mouse stops moving, no sounds, no blue screens, nothing. If I’m using discord when it freezes I cannot hear anything and my friends cannot hear me anymore, the blinking cpu light in the case also stops. The only way I can make my pc work again is rebooting by pressing the reset button in the case.

The funny part is when I am gaming nothing happens, I can play overwatch for hours and it works perfectly, as soon as I close a game after 10 minutes or so it freezes

The new components I installed are an 128GB ssd, an extra ddr4 8GB ram, a 240mm AIO cooler and 2 120mm rgb fans

My specs are:
CPU Ryzen 5 2400G
Motherboard Msi B350 pc mate
Ram ddr4 8GB 2400 x2
Gpu rx 570 4GB ASUS strix oc
500w thermaltake smart psu

Solution
extra ddr4 8GB

Memory is guaranteed in the form sold. Other combinations you decide to make have no guarantee to be compatible together. This also includes exact match, same thing, identical. You are free to do your own compatibility testing without any guarantees.
extra ddr4 8GB

Memory is guaranteed in the form sold. Other combinations you decide to make have no guarantee to be compatible together. This also includes exact match, same thing, identical. You are free to do your own compatibility testing without any guarantees.

Solution