Question Gaming pc help

Mar 8, 2019
1. I recently bought a prebuilt system, and i was thinking of doing subtle upgrades but i started thinking deeper. I dopnt have an SSD, just a 1tb HDD at 7200 rpn, was thinking of getting a Samsung EVO 120 or 240 gb SSD to put in, or if im feeling frivolous, an M.2 ssd, So id like an opinion on that please, as im a first time Gaming PC owner.

2. It came with a RX 580 4GB and i bought a GTX 1060 6GB, not much of a difference, but im unsure how to go about swapping drivers properly without messing anything up, so i would like some solid help and advice for that too please.

3, ALSOOOO... It came in a Cooler Master MasterBox Lite 5 with red halo fans, Not too crazy for that tbh, so i was looking around for good cases, so far i narrowed it down to a ..
-Corsair Crystal 460X in white
- Corsair Crystal 570X in white
-Fractal Design Meshify C In white
-NZXT H500 White/black
Im HEAVILY accepting other ideas, so please give me ideas, i dont know the right places/sites to go for the best results. im a big fan of the modern brushed metal and glass type looks, also very open styles too (such as the corsair ones)

4. Also thinking about getting a new CPU cooler since the system i bought came with a Intel stock cooler, and id like something nicer that doesnt interfere too much with ram or anything since i may or may not do a radiator as well, preferably top mount. I dont want single color fans tbh, Trying to find a good balance between price, aesthetic, looks and cooling potential. I would really like rgb fans with a color changing system that not complicated lol

5. Also thinking of more ram, best ram advice pls? without breaking the bank

Any other advice and help would be greatly appreciated since this is my first time doing this.. Thank you!
And for reference sake, heres the current specs
- CPU: Intel i5-8400 2.8Ghz OC'd to 3.8ghx (wasnt sure that oc was possible buuut okay lol)
-GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580 4gb (switching to EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB)
Motherboard: MSI Bazooka B360M
Ram: Giel EVO Potenza 1x8gb
Case: Rebranded Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5
Not sure what other info is needed, so if you need any other info, feel more than free to ask.