My gaming monitor is showing signs of old age. I am afraid I will have to replace it soon. It is an Acer Predator XB321HK. Here is what I liked about it:
- Size: 4k 32-inch 16:9 was a good size for me. I can go bigger but I don’t have to.
- refresh rate: 60hz were enough for me. I know today most gaming monitors have more and that’s great. But I don’t want to sacrifice much picture quality and money for it.
- The overall picture quality of my old Monitor with IPS-Panel was great for its time. Today I hope I won’t have to pay much more for a sidegrade or minor upgrade but I would be willing to pay good money for a good upgrade.
- When it comes to the price, I am afraid to say anything. I know some gaming monitors cost a fortune these days. I hope they are worth it.
- 4 ms response time
- It didn’t support HDR. That would be cool to have!