Gaming pc or Prebuilt

Carrotz

Honorable
Aug 20, 2013
The thing is, at first i was going to buy an asus at bestbuy around 1000$, and I was going to use this as to replace my old computer which is broken down, but I then found out that i could get a custom built gaming pc at 1059$ which is just 59 dollars more. How come most people still buy prebuilt when a custom built offers so much more performance. The computer is not only for gaming i mean it can be used for work and much more. So why do prebuilt computers still last so long out in our economy.

kirilmatthew

Honorable
Jul 24, 2013
Because its easier. Its for the same reason some people chose "full service" gas. It was more expensive but did the same thing. Some people choose not to learn how to, or don't feel comfortable doing it. I'm glad you decided to figure out how! They last longer because they are much more powerful then a laptop and because PC parts have stopped evolving so fast.

Carrotz

Honorable
Aug 20, 2013
yea i mean, its not hard because i meant getting a company such as digital to do build it, better warranty and everything just gives of better performace at the same price, people are just a little stupid somtimes.