Question gaming pc providers and a good choice to pick

lv2lrn4lf

Reputable
Mar 8, 2019
so I been saving up and looking to buy a pc. What i like the pc to have in it is: Intel i9-9900K 3.6GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8G, 1TB SSD, 32GB DDR4, WiFi ready, Windows 10 Home 64-bit install.

I plan to use these specs to have a quad screen pc display for gaming and streaming purpose.

I came across multiple pc provider and the ones i'm considering base on price is: SkyTech, iBUYPOWER, or CYBERPOWERPC

At first it was a iBUYPOWER cause it had all i wanted plus the price was good with many reviews on it, and than came CYBERPOWERPC with all i wanted plus a great look with rbg lights on it including rbg on the fan but than the price increase on it which was already more than my first choose so that was upsetting since i been watching it and saving. I went back to the first choose but i also started searching and came across SkyTech pc with all the specs i want plus way cheaper than my first choose and rbg on everything. I was wondering how are SkyTech rating over all... My first and second choose had a bunch of ratings and a good review but this found had zero review and no rating which make me believe they just put it out cause when i went and look at their other pc they had up none didn't had bad rating like all was four or up as far as i can tell. I'm wondering are SkyTech good pc and is it worth the risk or should i just go with my first choose that is a little more expensive like 60-80 dollar more have a bunch of reviews and a good ratings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
Have you firmly decided to buy off a builder like the barnds you've mentioned? If you're 50-50 on building your own system, I can assure you that you'd be able to tweak the build to your liking and ofc know what's going into the build. Often times the make and model of the PSU is withheld from the system's specsheets from the above builders due to cutting of costs. After all they need to make a profit off somewhere.

lv2lrn4lf

Reputable
Mar 8, 2019
Have you firmly decided to buy off a builder like the barnds you've mentioned? If you're 50-50 on building your own system, I can assure you that you'd be able to tweak the build to your liking and ofc know what's going into the build. Often times the make and model of the PSU is withheld from the system's specsheets from the above builders due to cutting of costs. After all they need to make a profit off somewhere.
I understand... these pc look good all three have a see through glass on the side and list the parts out.. the mother board which is z370 or z390 gpu which is nivdia gtx 2070 a ssd or ssd and hdd, ram which it doesn't list the make from just the description view and all i9 9900k 8 core, one have this i9 9900k coffee lake 8cores, which is a thing i check it out. i kinda saw that building my own might be more expensive and i just like things to work since imma be using this as a work pc for streaming and stuff. i also plan to use it to help me studio more on hardware too... skytech i haven't heard of it and no one else seem to heard of them that one of my main concern and so i'm hoping someone on here will give some insight on them.