Question Gaming PC refusing to play path of exile from a storage ssd

Nov 3, 2020
The computer runs every game i have from the storage ssd, exept path of exile, it opens and instantly closes. I have tried everything i can think of. I installed it directly to the ssd, copied it from the main ssd and pasted it into the storage, then changing the install location in registry editor. I am not using path of exile through steam, i use it with the standalone launcher. Does anyone have any ideas on what could be causing this? My ssd is a Western Digital 1TB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s - WDS100T2B0A

Already did that. I uninstalled it completly and installed it on the storage ssd and it didnt work, I said so in the post.

In the post you did not say you installed it on that drive, you said you copied the files over to it "I installed it directly to the ssd, copied it from the main ssd and pasted it into the storage, then changing the install location in registry editor."

Did you run the setup and pick the drive as the setup location also or did you just do this copy thing you said you did? Did you contact the game vendor support about this?

Nov 3, 2020
In the post you did not say you installed it on that drive, you said you copied the files over to it "I installed it directly to the ssd, copied it from the main ssd and pasted it into the storage, then changing the install location in registry editor."

Did you run the setup and pick the drive as the setup location also or did you just do this copy thing you said you did? Did you contact the game vendor support about this?
My bad for not explaining myself well, yest i contacted support but its been almost 1 week and havent recieved any replies.

TRENDING THREADS