[SOLVED] Gaming PC upgrade

Jan 17, 2019
Hii... I want upgrade my PC but in budget
I am having configuration
Ga-h81m-s with intel G3220 3 Ghz processor
Hyperex 4GB DDR3 RAM
2GB zotac gt 730 graphic card and 1 TB HDD

Shall i go with i5 3570 with lga 1155 motherboard and all other as it is....
Will this boost/upgrade my pc

Solution
Sorry, I'm in Europe and have no idea about IT market in India. The first thing when you mention Gaming is adequate GPU. That GT 730 is just a bit more than adequate for office and multimedia, not gaming by any stretch. Today's minimum gaming GPU would be GTX 1050 (eventually Ti).
An i5 3570 with adequate MB should be able to work fine with aforementioned GTX 1050 but that CPU is obsolete by 5 generations !!!! I doubt it's financially feasible to invest in it. That also goes for DDR3 since DDR4 is standard for last 5-6 years or more and DDR5 is almost "Ante portas" next year or 2 and also at least 8GB is more than desirable for contemporary games and even that could be too little in some cases.
Jan 17, 2019

Jan 17, 2019
On pcpartpicker it is showing i5-3570 with asus b75 plus mobo is compatible... With other specification as it is.... That is zotac gt730 2gb ddr5 and hyperx 4gb ddr3 1866 ... What say...shall i go ahead with this...kindly guide???

Sorry, I'm in Europe and have no idea about IT market in India. The first thing when you mention Gaming is adequate GPU. That GT 730 is just a bit more than adequate for office and multimedia, not gaming by any stretch. Today's minimum gaming GPU would be GTX 1050 (eventually Ti).
An i5 3570 with adequate MB should be able to work fine with aforementioned GTX 1050 but that CPU is obsolete by 5 generations !!!! I doubt it's financially feasible to invest in it. That also goes for DDR3 since DDR4 is standard for last 5-6 years or more and DDR5 is almost "Ante portas" next year or 2 and also at least 8GB is more than desirable for contemporary games and even that could be too little in some cases.

Solution