Question Gaming rig keeps cutting out randomly.

May 26, 2023
I've been having this CONSTANT CONSTANT issue for about a year now (after installing a new high quality 3060). And I've been trying many diagnostic methods. I have this issue where it'll randomly cut out for no reason whatsoever. No trace or anything, nothing big in event viewer. (Not familiar with event viewer) and weirdly enough, it won't do it on more demanding games. Anything simple like Minecraft (I haven't tried that yet) will simply cut it out to a black screen then reload the os. I've been trying many different methods this past year and it's honestly starting to drive me insane. I'll list all the diagnostic methods I've tried under this.

Power supply is 650 watts, I tried a power supply tester that costed 15 bucks off of Amazon, everything looked good.

I've tried DDU

I've tried resetting windows 11 2 times and installing a fresh one from USB as well.

I've tried different 8 pins connectors for GPU

It seems to be happy playing high demanding games..?

Every components temperature is fine. It also gets great airflow too.

Help would be greatly appreciated. 🙏

May 26, 2023
What are the rest of your system specs and the exact make and model of your psu?
The power supply is a antec ne650m 650 watt

Motherboard is just a simple B365M DS3H by Gigabyte, I've also flashed it in hopes it would work.

32 gigabytes of ram.

Cpu is a Intel i7 9700k.

Crucial m.2 SSD 1 terabyte

TRENDING THREADS