Question gaming setup help

Shadow_32

Honorable
Nov 13, 2016
is this a good gaming setup`? for 2020 2021?

if i want 4k gaming at 60 at medium or high?
also i hvent added GPU because i have a gpu .. iwill buy a GPU later one of hte RTXs

https://www.komplett.no/configure/1...mplett-pc/komplett-office/komplett-office-i40

Corsair Carbide Series 275Q

Intel Core i7-10700 Prosessor, Tray

Cooler Master Hyper TX3 Evo CPU Kjøler

HyperX Fury RGB DDR4 2666MHz 16GB

Kingston A2000 500GB NVMe M.2 SSD

ASUS PRIME B460M-A hovedkort

Cooler Master B500 V2 KOMPLETT Edition

minus the GPU because i have a gpu already

Last edited:

Shadow_32

Honorable
Nov 13, 2016
i donrt have a set budget

i have a 1080 gtx i want to wait to buy a better gpu

actually i can choose another cooler

Cooler Master Hyper H410R RGB

for instance?

or

Cooler Master ML120L V2 RGB

or

( i rather not use this because its very expensive.)
Corsair Hydro Series H60 CPU Kjøler

If you must buy prebuilt then yes it's decent.

You need to swap out the psu to something better.

The cheapest on there that I'd do is the corsair txm650.

Buy it with the tx3 evo and replace it with an aftermarket tower cooler yourself.

All the upgrade options are poor to be honest.

The main reason for that is that komplett will not be willing to ship a prebuilt pc with any substantial sized tower cooler already fitted because they do not travel well with couriers.

https://www.amazon.de/SilentiumPC-F...ild=1&keywords=Fortis+3&qid=1596450029&sr=8-1

Even with shipping charges added from amazon Germany that's better than any cooler that komplett Norway will supply.

are you kiding me all those i showed you are expensive brand corsair coolers water cooler too
No I'm not kidding, I can state without a single doubt that the fortis 3 is a better cooler than either the ml120 or the h60.

You pay extra for aio's because of the extra fan, pump and radiator.
Theyre both 120ml models, they don't offer anything spectacular performance wise at all.

Theyre generally matched by a 120mm air cooler and outperformed by a good 140mm air cooler.

The fortis 3 is a VERY good 140mm tower cooler.

The reason komplett (and pretty much and custom pc builder) won't ship pc's with a big air cooler is because theyre bulky, weigh upto 1kg and do not travel well bolted to a motherboard when they're going to be thrown about in transit by the courier.

Reactions: GarrettL