i3 6th gen
32gb ddr4 hyperx fury gaming ram
120gb kingston suv ssd
1tb segate barcuda hdd
2gb ddr3 nividia graphic card
circle phoenix cabinet with 5 led fans

please suggest me for best gaming smps under 5000rs

Solution
First off drop your ram to 16gb, 32gb is far too much for your system even 16gb is never used these days. i3 6100 is great cpu, although from what i've seen pentium g4560 is extremely close to it in gaming performance despite half the price, and you can spend that extra amount you save for better gpu.

For PSU's i recommend

SeaSonic S12II series 520 bronze or if you have more of a budget for the best modular PSUs

Evga Supernova G2 550
Corsair Rm550x (not the rm550, you want either "x" or "i" at the end)

For budget gaming i'd recommend something like this.

PCPartPicker part list

if you intend to change the rig after 2 years any brand of h110 motherboard will do, they dont effect performance just features most of which you wont...

Rawr87

Honorable
Feb 21, 2012
First off drop your ram to 16gb, 32gb is far too much for your system even 16gb is never used these days. i3 6100 is great cpu, although from what i've seen pentium g4560 is extremely close to it in gaming performance despite half the price, and you can spend that extra amount you save for better gpu.

For PSU's i recommend

SeaSonic S12II series 520 bronze or if you have more of a budget for the best modular PSUs

Evga Supernova G2 550
Corsair Rm550x (not the rm550, you want either "x" or "i" at the end)

For budget gaming i'd recommend something like this.

PCPartPicker part list

if you intend to change the rig after 2 years any brand of h110 motherboard will do, they dont effect performance just features most of which you wont need. I only look at voltage protection and quality of components for motherboards. If you want them to last however you need Asus, their lower end mbs are made of higher quality than the rest. Just dont forget to buy the motherboard from a place where they can update the bios, or your motherboard wont recognize kaby lake.(I do recommend h110 because it'll have everything u need and they are 30$+ cheaper than new h/b/z 2xx series motherboards.

For ram, anything from a known manifacturer will do, they dont change performance from one another. And for gpu Rx470 is what i'd highly recommend for general purpose gaming, its a great card for the price also all rx 470s give free hitman game, and that game is really well made.

edit: Apparently with g4560 intel decided to add hyperthreading which will literally turn it into lower clocked i3 7100 for half price. Dont get g4400, buy the g4560.

Solution