[SOLVED] Gaming subscription services.

Krishnan 05

Reputable
Apr 2, 2020
I am going to buy a new pc.I think subscription services are better for me.which one should I get.
I live in India so the currency is rupee.
I have seen some subscriptions with bad or worthless games, I didn't like those.
The thing is I need to get major games like watch_dogs, GTA 5, tomb raider series, assassins creed series, NFS games like that.

sorry if I was wrong about gaming as I have a bad pc and don't play recent games. I am going to get started with the life of gamers.

Thanks in advance.

Solution
what will be your choice in terms of collection and price? or should I buy games separately?

I don't play much games so don't have a preference, really up to you how you tend to play games. If you hop around from game to game then a subscription may be good for you just remember if you stop paying you don't have access to the games. I just look for sales on games I like and then grab them then.
You won't get all the games from one service, for example Origin and EA have subs for their games, but neither has GTA. I don't know of any monthly subscription service that has games from more than a few companies so basically you need to look up services and pick which you want based on the games you want to play.

Krishnan 05

Reputable
Apr 2, 2020
You won't get all the games from one service, for example Origin and EA have subs for their games, but neither has GTA. I don't know of any monthly subscription service that has games from more than a few companies so basically you need to look up services and pick which you want based on the games you want to play.
what will be your choice in terms of collection and price? or should I buy games separately?

Last edited:

I don't play much games so don't have a preference, really up to you how you tend to play games. If you hop around from game to game then a subscription may be good for you just remember if you stop paying you don't have access to the games. I just look for sales on games I like and then grab them then.

Solution

Krishnan 05

Reputable
Apr 2, 2020
Thanks for your reply mate.

It's a shame but you missed a boatload of free games from the epic store over the last 6 months as a covid 19 lockdown promotion

That included the full edition of gta v.

Owning an xbox one with gamepass and ea subs I rarely buy pc games unless they're a bargain or pc platform only personally.

Wait for prices to drop and buy from humblebundle or fanatical sites.

They borh have some amazing bundles that change monthly so are always worth checking out, you dont have to do a monthly sub although its a couple of dollars cheaper.