Question Gaming vs Productivity IPS Monitors

goto3

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2011
Hello, I want to know how much different in terms of picture quality gaming IPS monitors like the ASUS MG279Q, PG279Q and others IPS 144hz panels compare vs productivity oriented monitors like the ViewSonic VP2771, Dell UltraSharp series, etc.

I have a ViewSonic XG2401 for gaming and looking for a monitor for graphic design and coding.
From what I know, comparing the gaming vs productivity monitors you get 144hz + less response time + less imput lag + freesync with the gaming monitor.
What benefits brings the professional over the gaming monitors?

Thanks

Hello, I want to know how much different in terms of picture quality gaming IPS monitors like the ASUS MG279Q, PG279Q and others IPS 144hz panels compare vs productivity oriented monitors like the ViewSonic VP2771, Dell UltraSharp series, etc.

I have a ViewSonic XG2401 for gaming and looking for a monitor for graphic design and coding.
From what I know, comparing the gaming vs productivity monitors you get 144hz + less response time + less imput lag + freesync with the gaming monitor.
What benefits brings the professional over the gaming monitors?

Thanks

Not advantage going with the so called professional monitors other than them being cheaper most of the time.

The good gaming monitors are actually better, although they aren't cheap.

You get what you pay for.

TRENDING THREADS