Ryan

Considering most of you are gamers. What is the best connection for a
gaming headset, usb or standard sound card plugs?

>standard sound card plugs?

I wouldn't use a USB headset because I believe it uses up more CPU cycles then
a good sound card with it's own sound decoding hardware IMO.

Ryan

PRIVATE1964 wrote:
>>standard sound card plugs?
>

> I wouldn't use a USB headset because I believe it uses up more CPU cycles then
> a good sound card with it's own sound decoding hardware IMO.

i have intgrated sound. does that answer change?