Gap Discount?

I have a part time Gap job and a co-worker mentioned that the company
has a 7% discount with Sprint pcs. I know that they have a 25% deal
with Verizon (I looked into it, but it would be about the same with
all the perks that I have w/ sprint now after the discount, +
activation & cancellation fee not worth it), but they couldn't give me
a phone # or any info on how to get the 7% off deal. I did shoot off
an email to CS, and may try calling them on Monday, but just wondering
if anyone knew about this discount.

Thanks,

Phyllis

In article <f0bee4f0.0404230815.47d31e60@posting.google.com>,
Esoteric_rants@hotmail.com (Phyllis) wrote:

> I have a part time Gap job and a co-worker mentioned that the company
> has a 7% discount with Sprint pcs. I know that they have a 25% deal
> with Verizon (I looked into it, but it would be about the same with
> all the perks that I have w/ sprint now after the discount, +
> activation & cancellation fee not worth it), but they couldn't give me
> a phone # or any info on how to get the 7% off deal. I did shoot off
> an email to CS, and may try calling them on Monday, but just wondering
> if anyone knew about this discount.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Phyllis

Business Accounts Phone Number: 1-888-788-4727

Check for Your Discount: 1-888-876-8381

With a business Account, not only would you get your discount (7% in
your case) but you NEVER pay an Acivation fee.