Question gardenman

Feb 22, 2019
wow i have had all the issues this user had and your suggestion worked i am an electrical engineer so naturally i was looking for physical problems with my hardware....... thanks bro for real

Feb 22, 2019
oh it was the thread regarding the PFN BSOD i believe you posted a suggestion to turn off the OC settings well that worked for me and wanted to thank you. i'm getting a new pc soon but at least i can use this one for the time being...

gardenman

Splendid
I'm glad we could help. Colif and I usually help each other out with the BSOD questions.

BSODs are usually caused by hardware or drivers, but overclocks can cause them from heat or another means too.

I don't know it all. There's others around who know much more than I. I have learned about them over the last few years as we've answered BSOD questions. I'm still learning.

Anyway, thanks, and I'm glad we could help!

Reactions: mR_rIzEn
Feb 22, 2019
and help both of you did it's been 3 days and no bsod whereas before i couldn't keep my pc running for more than 10 min i was pulling my hair out thinking it was this and that but i am using this pc for like i said for 3 days now and runs perfectly i'm playing all my high end games and i do not see any differences games are running smoothly as b4... thanks again