GARY VAGINALIANO

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

Yeah that location is 2 miles from Brent's house.
welcome to Vegas, the dude needs shot.
if I was that guy in the car, I would have ran his ass over.
Justifiable homicide,
makes me want to start packing the 9mm again.

Troy,

matt <gamefixer@gmail.com> wrote in message
> what's with the personal attacks?
>
> That video clip was crazy though! Damn...
>
> --
> Matt
> M and M Electronics
> 6661 Stanford Ranch Road
> Suite F, PMB 105
> Rocklin, Ca 95677
> 916-275-5871
> "MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
> > http://www.bangedup.com/post.php?media=1252
> >
> > --
> >
> > THANKS.MARK,
> > MARKLINE VENDING
> > BUY/SELL/TRADE/VIDEO GAMES
> > VENDING MACHINES,SLOTS,PINBALLS
> > OVER 100+CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES IN STOCK,ETC.ETC.
> > 516-678-9671

Maybe you should grow up and take your own advice.

I think he looked for one with a woman in it. Any man would have
jumped out and taken care of business.

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 22:07:38 -0800, "Troy" <troyl@lvcm.com> wrote:

>Yeah that location is 2 miles from Brent's house.
>welcome to Vegas, the dude needs shot.
>if I was that guy in the car, I would have ran his ass over.
>Justifiable homicide,
>makes me want to start packing the 9mm again.
>

>Troy,
>

>matt <gamefixer@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> what's with the personal attacks?
>>
>> That video clip was crazy though! Damn...
>>
>> --
>> Matt
>> M and M Electronics
>> 6661 Stanford Ranch Road
>> Suite F, PMB 105
>> Rocklin, Ca 95677
>> 916-275-5871
>> "MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
>> > http://www.bangedup.com/post.php?media=1252
>> >
>> > --
>> >
>> > THANKS.MARK,
>> > MARKLINE VENDING
>> > BUY/SELL/TRADE/VIDEO GAMES
>> > VENDING MACHINES,SLOTS,PINBALLS
>> > OVER 100+CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES IN STOCK,ETC.ETC.
>> > 516-678-9671

Kineplex Systems of Lima, Ohio
http://www.kineplex.com

Mark - might want to take note of the fact that Gary is one of the good
guys, even tho he does stick up for Spaeth :)

--
Art
"MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
> http://www.bangedup.com/post.php?media=1252
>
> --
>
> THANKS.MARK,
> MARKLINE VENDING
> BUY/SELL/TRADE/VIDEO GAMES
> VENDING MACHINES,SLOTS,PINBALLS
> OVER 100+CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES IN STOCK,ETC.ETC.
> 516-678-9671

I wonder if he'd be so tough if it was a couple of big bikers and he started
smashing up their harleys..

what a looser ! pickin on a woman who's obviously terrified and trying to
get away in her car..

I'd put my size 11 steel cap blundstone in his ass !

- Chris.

"MARK" <MARKLINE@OPTONLINE.NET> wrote in message
> http://www.bangedup.com/post.php?media=1252
>
> --
>
> THANKS.MARK,
> MARKLINE VENDING
> BUY/SELL/TRADE/VIDEO GAMES
> VENDING MACHINES,SLOTS,PINBALLS
> OVER 100+CLASSIC VIDEO GAMES IN STOCK,ETC.ETC.
> 516-678-9671

mark

I totally agree.I think people like him should be exterminated.