gas gauge and recalibrated Dell batteries

Hi everyone!
I've two refurbished Li-Ion batteries for C/CP series and I'm not able
to charge them.My Dell hangs also 5-7 secs after powering it on with
inserted batteries.
I completely discharged them.
Now I've found this:

http://tuxmobil.org/mobile_battery.html
http://sweb.cz/Frantisek.Rysanek/battery.html

It seems to be a valid solution.

Anyone tried?
Thanks
Lorenzo

Rodin wrote:

> Hi everyone!
> I've two refurbished Li-Ion batteries for C/CP series and I'm not able
> to charge them.My Dell hangs also 5-7 secs after powering it on with
> inserted batteries.
> I completely discharged them.
> Now I've found this:
>
> http://tuxmobil.org/mobile_battery.html
> http://sweb.cz/Frantisek.Rysanek/battery.html
>
> It seems to be a valid solution.
>
> Anyone tried?
> Thanks
> Lorenzo

Lithium-Ion batteries have a finite number of charges, so I wouldn't put
much hope in any rejuvination method. If you're worried its the laptops
charger component and want to verify its bad (well old) batteries and
have a multimeter lying around, you can test how much of a charge they
are holding.