Gateway Batteries?

I have 3 Gateway 9300's, all with that extra battery that slides into the
flobby slot. I let them run all the way down until the machine goes on
standby, and then "charge'm up again (I think?).
I notice some little light-slots (or bugs) on the bottom of the batteries..,
sooo, are these suppose to light-up to show the battery is charged, or
what??

Yes, they are. Given the age of the system, if the batteries are
original, chances are they're in need of replacement - batteries last a
couple of years at most before they won't charge, or hold a charge, very
well.

81mm wrote:
> I have 3 Gateway 9300's, all with that extra battery that slides into the
> flobby slot. I let them run all the way down until the machine goes on
> standby, and then "charge'm up again (I think?).
> I notice some little light-slots (or bugs) on the bottom of the batteries..,
> sooo, are these suppose to light-up to show the battery is charged, or
> what??

TRENDING THREADS