Gearbox Credits All Involved with DNF's History

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhansonxi

Distinguished
May 11, 2007
How many GB are going to be used for the credits in the game? A significant number of game developers have been involved over the years. I wonder if any will refuse to acknowledge their involvement. "Spent 5 pointless years at 3D Realms" doesn't look good on a résumé.

MxM

Distinguished
May 23, 2005
[citation][nom]jhansonxi[/nom] "Spent 5 pointless years at 3D Realms" doesn't look good on a résumé.[/citation]

In my book, it does. Even failure gives you experience.

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
This may be interesting. I read the credits line when I finish a game once in a while (use to all the time). Sometimes there's a few hidden jokes in them to make it worth it, or something after the credits such as an extra video.
May be the equivalent as a 200 page novel.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]Travis Beane[/nom]This may be interesting. I read the credits line when I finish a game once in a while (use to all the time). Sometimes there's a few hidden jokes in them to make it worth it, or something after the credits such as an extra video.May be the equivalent as a 200 page novel.[/citation]

no in game as a joke.

remember i think that the sceen where duke is playing his own game is from the game. have the instruction booklet setting out, you can pick it up, and read all the credits there, with dukes commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.