[SOLVED] Gears of War 4 (Windows 1909 update).

Solution
Is there any way to fix that even though to play a non licensed GOW 4 under the 1909 update or what you are assuming is to buy a key.
It's not an assumption. MS are the publishers of Gears of War 4, and they also make Windows. So obviously that makes it easy for them to keep you from being able to play a non licensed, pirated copy of their games.

Thus it has to be a legit copy and the sites that sell keys are the only way to do it for less than $30. Are you seriously going to have a fit over a mere $6.50? You'll be lucky if this thread isn't locked, which is the typical thing done when people ask for help about pirated software, which is against forum rules.
Yes, there's been a Windows update that makes running GoW 4 impossible for some, but from what I've read it does not affect legit (purchased vs pirated) copies of the game.

I've also seen global key versions of the game that will work on both PC and Xbox One for as low as $6.50, and they work, so there's no reason not to have a legit copy.

The bottom line is the update was intended to filter non licensed, pirated software, so I assume that's what your's is. Asking for help with pirated software is not allowed here.

laceldillardtramar79

Commendable
May 4, 2018
Yes, there's been a Windows update that makes running GoW 4 impossible for some, but from what I've read it does not affect legit (purchased vs pirated) copies of the game.

I've also seen global key versions of the game that will work on both PC and Xbox One for as low as $6.50, and they work, so there's no reason not to have a legit copy.

The bottom line is the update was intended to filter non licensed, pirated software, so I assume that's what your's is. Asking for help with pirated software is not allowed here.
Is there any way to fix that even though to play a non licensed GOW 4 under the 1909 update or what you are assuming is to buy a key.

It's not an assumption. MS are the publishers of Gears of War 4, and they also make Windows. So obviously that makes it easy for them to keep you from being able to play a non licensed, pirated copy of their games.

Thus it has to be a legit copy and the sites that sell keys are the only way to do it for less than $30. Are you seriously going to have a fit over a mere $6.50? You'll be lucky if this thread isn't locked, which is the typical thing done when people ask for help about pirated software, which is against forum rules.

Solution

laceldillardtramar79

Commendable
May 4, 2018

I never knew that.I insisted about that is because there are videos about players playing it on a non-licensed software.They come across the part where they show the message about that you cannot play the game without a license and when they hit a folder to save the game files the game goes to the main menu where you can play the game.

So, that is why i insisted about the non-licensed part.
Thanks for the support.