GeForce 2 Go dual view

Hi all,
i have the notebook Toshiba S3000-400 with nVidia 16MB and the O/S Xp pro
Sp1.
On the installation Xp install your driver for "GeForce 2 Go" : work
properly but i dont view
in advance settings the tab "geForce2 Go" > nView > "single, clone,dual view
etc.".
I have replaced this driver with the new WHQL 56.72 and installed the
"GeForce 2 integrated GPU",
now i have the green tab "nView" : seem correct.
But i have the problem : on the LCD monitor i have the window with the AVI
player and i view the movie,
on the TV i have the same window with only the black.
I have tried more options on "clone view or dual" and primary display but
it's the same.
I ask for help here, any indication is appreciate, thanks in advance.
Best regards, Adry.

i think that has to do with the video overlay control, and it has to be
running in the primary display, or something like that...

NuTs

"iname1030" <[CUT HERE]iname1030@excite.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
> i have the notebook Toshiba S3000-400 with nVidia 16MB and the O/S Xp pro
> Sp1.
> On the installation Xp install your driver for "GeForce 2 Go" : work
> properly but i dont view
> in advance settings the tab "geForce2 Go" > nView > "single, clone,dual
view
> etc.".
> I have replaced this driver with the new WHQL 56.72 and installed the
> "GeForce 2 integrated GPU",
> now i have the green tab "nView" : seem correct.
> But i have the problem : on the LCD monitor i have the window with the AVI
> player and i view the movie,
> on the TV i have the same window with only the black.
> I have tried more options on "clone view or dual" and primary display but
> it's the same.
> I ask for help here, any indication is appreciate, thanks in advance.
> Best regards, Adry.

Thanks for reply,
can i fix it ?
Adry

"NuT CrAcKeR" <nutcracker@internationalhacker.org> ha scritto nel messaggio
> i think that has to do with the video overlay control, and it has to be
> running in the primary display, or something like that...
>
> NuTs
>

> "iname1030" <[CUT HERE]iname1030@excite.com> wrote in message
> > Hi all,
> > i have the notebook Toshiba S3000-400 with nVidia 16MB and the O/S Xp
pro
> > Sp1.
> > On the installation Xp install your driver for "GeForce 2 Go" : work
> > properly but i dont view
> > in advance settings the tab "geForce2 Go" > nView > "single, clone,dual
> view
> > etc.".
> > I have replaced this driver with the new WHQL 56.72 and installed the
> > "GeForce 2 integrated GPU",
> > now i have the green tab "nView" : seem correct.
> > But i have the problem : on the LCD monitor i have the window with the
AVI
> > player and i view the movie,
> > on the TV i have the same window with only the black.
> > I have tried more options on "clone view or dual" and primary display
but
> > it's the same.
> > I ask for help here, any indication is appreciate, thanks in advance.
> > Best regards, Adry.

TRENDING THREADS