GeForce Color Managment

G

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone have any idea whatsoever on how to keep the nVidia GeForce Color Managment Settings despite resolution changes etc. Once I find a setting I'm satisfied with it seems to revert to the default extra dark, generally crappy setting every time I start a game. As a side note not all games affect this. I'm uncertain whether it's just me experiencing these weird "problems" or if it's a common occurance. If I leave the settings untampered with everything is just plain to dark and lifeless color/brightnessvise. Both Contrast & Brightness is at 100 which by the way is the Factory Standard of my monitor (19" Compaq MV920). Perhaps there's a way to manipulate this via the registry or an application to aid people in a predicament such as this. Better yet, a way to change the hardware settings. I'd appreciate any help no matter how trivial it may seem.

williamc

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2002
Compaq? COMPAQ!? YOU HAVE A COMPAQ PC!???!?!?!?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

oh, btw, there's a checkbox in the nvidia advanced graphics options that says "Apply these settings at startup". Also, you will have to set most things for every resolution/refresh setting you use. Set your desktop to the resolution/refresh you use for games then set the color settings and apply em and check the box. Use it and keep the compaq germ away! An nVidia a day keeps compaq away.

The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the empires state building, along came goblin, wiped the spider out

TRENDING THREADS