Geforce experience error problems

Fleming_1

Reputable
Jan 17, 2016
i have some questions about my Geforce experience and it is something to do with a problem i got with it when i try to start it up it says: ¨Geforce experience encountered an error and must close¨ and that happened today(29-04-2016) after Geforce experience updated my driver and there is no error code.

error code: none
GPU: GTX 960
system: windows 10 64-bit

can i uninstall Geforce experience without uninstalling the driver ?
what can i do if that dosent fixes it ?

Solution
You can uninstall Geforce Experience without uninstalling the driver through 'Apps and Features' in Windows 10 (formerly add/remove programs). This will not affect your driver install.

I always remove Geforce Experience after a driver install or uncheck the Geforce Experience during the driver install because while it has some neat features such as linking your screen to twitch directly, it is slow, clunky software that I think is the single thing that cheapens the Nvidia / Geforce brand. I've sent e-mail messages to Nvidia numerous times about this software.

I have SSDs all around my system and this program takes sooooo long to open. I have no other programs I run that take any amount of time to open, but Geforce Experience...
You can uninstall Geforce Experience without uninstalling the driver through 'Apps and Features' in Windows 10 (formerly add/remove programs). This will not affect your driver install.

I always remove Geforce Experience after a driver install or uncheck the Geforce Experience during the driver install because while it has some neat features such as linking your screen to twitch directly, it is slow, clunky software that I think is the single thing that cheapens the Nvidia / Geforce brand. I've sent e-mail messages to Nvidia numerous times about this software.

I have SSDs all around my system and this program takes sooooo long to open. I have no other programs I run that take any amount of time to open, but Geforce Experience takes forever. There was one version about a year ago that was released and it ran great. In fact I sent Nvidia a message that they finally got it right. The next update of Geforce Experience put it right back to the slow, clunky piece of software it was prior and it hasn't gotten better.

Solution
you can lots of guys find issue with it as well and the NVidia ''add on programs '' in the driver package

when you do a install check custom install and it should give you a check list of things to choose from weather to insall or not check off or uncheck things you want and things you don't

I don't hav a NVidia running right now but you should go to programs and features find '' Geforce experience '' in the list of things right click then prompt with uninstall/ change choose uninstall ?? [win-7]

if not do a clean uninstall of everything and then do a fresh reinstall in custom mode

poor old NVidia seem to been having a tough time with there drivers lately your not the only one

good luck

P.S -- ''after Geforce experience updated my driver ''

dude turn that auto udating crap off its way more trouble then its worth [as your finding out ]

anymore all I install is the cards driver and control panel I don't care for or really need the rest of that ''gimmickware '' that's added to the driver packages

if I was to some how need of one of then then I will go back and get it , but I yet to see that time [maybe cards audio driver if needed and that's about it ]

the rest I can live with out