[SOLVED] GEFORCE GT 1030 DDR5 with Monitor 24 INCH???

Jan 26, 2019
Is the possible to run GEFORCE GT 1030 DDR5 with monitor 24 inch, LG 24MP59G/IPS/75hz?
Is the graphics on monitor running good???

Solution
Size of the monitor makes no difference, it is resolution that matters. What are you planning to do? If gaming what games would you like to play? The 1030 is not really considered a gaming gpu, it’s very weak if trying to run modern games.
Size of the monitor makes no difference, it is resolution that matters. What are you planning to do? If gaming what games would you like to play? The 1030 is not really considered a gaming gpu, it’s very weak if trying to run modern games.

Solution
Jan 26, 2019
Thanks
Thank

Thank in advance. I appreciate it.
I am still confused which monitors I will buy???
I want to play modern games, such as:
- Watch Dog
- Resident Evil
- Metro
- GTA
- Far Cry, etc.

Here is the specification of my PC:
Procesor Intel Core i5 750
Motherboard H57
RAM 8GB DDR3
HDD 500GB
VGA GT1030 2GB DDR5
PSU IMPERION 550W

My questions:
1. could you recommend me the good monitor (including size) for my PC?
2. Could I run these games above with medium setting?- How many FPS of them?
3. How many FPS maximum of GTX 1030 DDR 5 ? Is it FPS 60 or more???

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
OH NO.
You won't be able to run any of those titles smoothly with that setup. The monitor is the least of your problems. You need a complete overhaul.
The motherboard may not even be able to identify the 1030, which works best at 720p.
Your PSU is of poor quality - heck, it isn't even a real 550w. It's max output is 340w.

1)Stick with your current monitor, if you already have one. You need a new cpu/mobo/ram/PSU.
2)You'll struggle with 30fps on low settings.
3)You'll struggle with 30 fps on most of those titles.
4)There's also the matter of your PSU taking everything out with it whenever it decides to kick the bucket.