[SOLVED] GeForce GTX 1080 SEA HAWK X compatibility with Freesync Premium monitor MSI Optix MAG274R

csabbi

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2013
Hi everyone.

I would like to know, if you have any reliable experience with the uper mentioned GPU and the Monitor. I have a plan to buy this older GPU, beacuse currently there are no other options, and it is relativly cheap. But as you can see I have a Freesync Premium monitor MSI Optix MAG274R , so my question is: Will it support 144HZ and Freesync Premium?

Thank you, for your replies.

Solution
Nvidia says that monitor supports G-sync, supports a G-sync refresh rate range of 60-165hz but does not support HDR or variable overdrive. Review data seems to back that up. Whether it will support Freesync premium or not is irrelevant as you'll not be running Freesync with an Nvidia card installed.
Nvidia says that monitor supports G-sync, supports a G-sync refresh rate range of 60-165hz but does not support HDR or variable overdrive. Review data seems to back that up. Whether it will support Freesync premium or not is irrelevant as you'll not be running Freesync with an Nvidia card installed.

Reactions: csabbi
Solution