GEFORCe GTX 780 Classified stopped working

Kings Gambit

Reputable
Sep 11, 2014
My GTX Classified stopped working. Using ASUS Maximux Formula VII and motherboard is no longer identifying GPU. Keep getting "no signal" and have tried using both HDMI and Displayport.

Also tried installing GPU into different PCe slot on board and still nothing. Tried updating drivers from GeForce Experience but says "This NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatable with this version of Windows".

All lights and fans on GPU are working, but nothing is happening. Is my GPU dead?

DavidVioMC

Honorable
Apr 25, 2016
Could you verify for me that your computer still "boots" up without beep codes or error codes with the GPU installed? Is everything operating normally and you just simply get no signal from the card?

Kings Gambit

Reputable
Sep 11, 2014

Thanks for replying David. There are no errors or codes or anything. Everything operates normally, just no signal is coming from the card. Never had this issue before.

Kings Gambit

Reputable
Sep 11, 2014
You know, now that I have been working on trying to figure this out, my comp doesnt BEEP when I turn it on. Dont know if that could mean there is an issue with the motherboard.