News GeForce RTX 3070 is $640 in the Latest Newegg Shuffle

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
Oh hey, that's one of the EVGA cards I've been in the notify queue for since November of last year. Still waiting. That same card is piled up in the saved for later part of my Amazon cart too from all the checkout errors. I also remember BestBuy wasting my time by not letting me checkout with it.

I've been entering shuffles all year without a single success. I normally just use my personal Newegg account. Not today. Every single email and valid shipping address I can get to can have an account today. 1 entry isn't getting the job done -- time for 10+ entries. I've been respecting Newegg's 1 entry per person thing, but not this time.

Oh hey, that's one of the EVGA cards I've been in the notify queue for since November of last year. Still waiting. That same card is piled up in the saved for later part of my Amazon cart too from all the checkout errors. I also remember BestBuy wasting my time by not letting me checkout with it.

I've been entering shuffles all year without a single success. I normally just use my personal Newegg account. Not today. Every single email and valid shipping address I can get to can have an account today. 1 entry isn't getting the job done -- time for 10+ entries. I've been respecting Newegg's 1 entry per person thing, but not this time.
FWIW, I just got selected yesterday (for the first time) on the RTX 3060 Ti + mobo combo. I thought about pulling the trigger ... but what would I do with another 3060 Ti besides sell it? LOL. Anyway, that's a success rate of about one for 20 -- but I selected every possible card/CPU on each shuffle. If I had the option yesterday to buy a 3070 for $640, I would have taken it.