GeForce4 420

Hi,
I've a Toshiba Satellite Pro 6100 with a NVidia GeForce4 420 graphics card.
I'm using this notebook on my desk, with an external HP 15" monitor.
I've set up the nView in horizontal mode.
The problem is that now I can't digit the "@" becuase when I press the
combination of keys " Alt Gr" + the @ keys, it doesn't work.
It try to change my application.
The other combination like "Alt Gr" + "[" or "Alt Gr" + "#" are working.
There are some one that could help me?
I'm using the italian layout of the keyboard.

thanks in advance
Ciao Tara[ITA]

PS Sorry for my bad english

gLaDIaToR wrote:

> Hi,
> I've a Toshiba Satellite Pro 6100 with a NVidia GeForce4 420 graphics card.
> I'm using this notebook on my desk, with an external HP 15" monitor.
> I've set up the nView in horizontal mode.
> The problem is that now I can't digit the "@" becuase when I press the
> combination of keys " Alt Gr" + the @ keys, it doesn't work.
> It try to change my application.
> The other combination like "Alt Gr" + "[" or "Alt Gr" + "#" are working.
> There are some one that could help me?
> I'm using the italian layout of the keyboard.
>

> thanks in advance
> Ciao Tara[ITA]
>
> PS Sorry for my bad english

NView allows you to map your own shortcuts and key combinations, so just
set another one. Otherwise, your keyboard may have a multiple keypress
combination limit with the Fn/Gr depressed (mine has a 3 key limit w/o Fn).

Those cheap foldout external keyboards are pretty cheap too.