GeForceDDR will not install/work/NO GAMES ;(

Captain_Splat

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2001
Everything's good now, except I can't get my ASUS DDR installed at all. Nvidia 2000/XP 21.83 drivers don't work, damned ASUS doesn't even have beta XP drivers for anything below V7100(mine's V6800), I'm in the process of trying Nvidia beta and older win2k drivers. Anyone know what the problem could be?

<b><font color=purple>http://www.newgrounds.com</font color=purple></b>

jiffy

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2001
Thought I would give you a little bump. That's about all I can say, keep trying. If after a new driver you get the blue screen of death, you know you didn't install the driver right. Keep trying driver's and to be sure you install them right. I know some XP drivers are just windows 2000 drivers. I need some drivers myself from Asus and haven't been able to down load any.

defrage is child's play-fdisk

Captain_Splat

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2001
Sofar no drivers at all are working(have yet to try the older nvidia drivers). Good thing I still got 98SE on the other partition. Oh yeah when I was installing XP it said it couldn't copy the file: Pro_SEG5.SWF and I said skip file. Maybe that's the problem? Also there is a firewall and half-assed anti virus program built-in to XP. Nvidia says turn that stuff off before installing but there's just tons of crap running and i'm not sure which programs are safe to close.

<b><font color=purple>http://www.newgrounds.com</font color=purple></b>

dhlucke

Polypheme
It might not be a bad idea to try another clean install of XP.

<font color=red>God</font color=red> <font color=blue>Bless</font color=blue> <font color=red>America!</font color=red>

BDuncan

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2001
Upon putting in my GeForce 2 card I went through several drivers. Have you tried to unistall the card completely and load the standard VGA drivers. Then reboot and let XP put in it's own 14.85 drivers in. Then work your way up from there.

TRENDING THREADS