Generic Gamepad analog sticks working in windows but not in games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2018
So, I recently picked up a cheap generic controller, the problem I am facing is that the analog sticks dont work in games. In windows, where you can check if your devices are working it shows that the analog sticks work perfectly fine, but when I try to play a game I cant get them to work.

Things I've done:

• ■ Turned on the analog button so the light turns on ( That's what makes it work in windows )
    ■ Installed the drivers that came with the controller ( It says on the box and the disc that it works with win 10)
    ■ I am using x360ce ( Needed to get other buttons to function properly in games )
    ■ Plugging the controller into different usb ports.

I don't really know what more I could do. I've never used a controller on pc so I might be dumb. I did google this to find solutions but none of them worked.

If you have an idea of what could fix this I would really apreciate it!

Thank you! :)

Apr 21, 2018
The controller that I have is a esperanza gx300 warrior. While in analog ( When the button is pressed and the light is on ) both sticks don't do anything. But when not in analog the left stick does the same as the d-pad and the right stick acts as the buttons 1 2 3 4.

Tho both sticks work fine in windows when in analog. It's just games that dont work. Could it be x360ce?

Status
Not open for further replies.