Question Generic wired controller drivers OR a way to manually map buttons on a USB device

Mar 1, 2020
I have a "GALAXIA Wireless Controller for PS3" and I want to get drivers for it that work on Windows 10 so that I can use the control board with something that can map controller buttons to keyboard buttons. I'm ideally looking for a way that I can either get controller drivers on this device or else just manually use the devices' buttons with macros or something.

Mar 1, 2020
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

You might want to see if this guide helps you in pairing the controller to the system. Also, the system should be able to automatically source drivers for the controller and allow you to map the buttons in your game's title settings.

I'm actually not trying to use it for games but I want a way to use the control board within the device and I want to map the buttons inside in order to make a sort of macro board.

Also, it doesn't have PS3 controller drivers on it but their own drivers and it only works through a receiver, which won't connect to the controller, and I was trying to get it to work through wired mode.