Gentleman's Gamingsystem ;)

Jehan

Honorable
Aug 12, 2013
Good day to U Ladies and Gentleman i was wondering about the best options for a system that will look and perform great and stays Cool enough.

This is the idea so far http://tweakers.net/gallery/552287/inventaris/

I have a Lian Li PC V600 but i am searching for a Lian Li PC 37B but would that beautiful case have enough cooling for a GTX 950 and i5 core with a scythe shuriken ?

That's why i thought why not get a 4 core cpu with 35W combined with a 75W gpu the total and actual power draw would be 170W ?

Could the Scythe and Lian Li handle 30W more so i could go for a i5 6600 ?

Thanks for reading and possible reply :) Cheers!

Solution
That will work totally fine. The case is actually quite big but where are you planning on keeping this PC, their may be better cases for the cost, that IMO look better and MIGHT even pour a glass of scotch or brandy!

It's totally your call but if you want some suggestions on cases and stuff I've got a few tricks up mah sleeve!

The Lian-Li case you're looking at is fine by the way, just I don't personally like the look of it!

Jehan

Honorable
Aug 12, 2013
Hello HH ah yes that would be sweet yes sir ;)

But i was wondering how much heat the Lian Li PC 37B can handle with it's size and 5 fan options while my moobo has only 2 fan connector's.

The Scythe has ventilation holes right above it and im going to place the GTX 950 horizontal with a Riser cable and could drill a few holes for this gpu in the top panel next to the ventilation holes for the cpu cooler.

-HH-

Dignified
That will work totally fine. The case is actually quite big but where are you planning on keeping this PC, their may be better cases for the cost, that IMO look better and MIGHT even pour a glass of scotch or brandy!

It's totally your call but if you want some suggestions on cases and stuff I've got a few tricks up mah sleeve!

The Lian-Li case you're looking at is fine by the way, just I don't personally like the look of it!

Solution

Jehan

Honorable
Aug 12, 2013
Hello HH :)

Thank U for your opinion it's well received and for now this http://tweakers.net/gallery/552287/inventaris/ is going to be my system and the total cost is 560 euro.

Before the upgrade i will do more research about the LL PC37B and the i5 cores and i hope Polaris and Pascal wil have a better value by then ;)

Thanks and Cheers!

TRENDING THREADS